Wednesday, 3 October 2012

A Rough Few Days

This is just going to be a short post because honestly I'm like death warmed up. Over the last week or so S and K have not been sleeping. They're either waking up throughout night or getting up at like 3 or 4am in the morning, and often it's both. I'm the only one that wakes up with the children and, combined with my staying up late at night, I think it's beginning to affect my health. I'm getting migraines, nausea, sore throats, aching joints and mood swings. Things I don't normally suffer with.

So to be on the safe side I'm going to make an appointment with the doctor to make sure it's nothing else making me feel rotten. But for today and possibly for a couple of days, I am going to try and take care of myself with healthy foods, plenty of water, walks outside weather permitting and catch up on some sleep with naps.

I'll speak to you all very soon,


Mrs H x

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get the rest you need - feel better soon, so you can get back to posting and I have something fun to read on my lunch break!

    ReplyDelete