Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Can't Beat A Bit Of Bond

Sorry my post is so short tonight but my internet connection today has been hinky to say the least. But I have consoled myself with this.

Sean Connery as James Bond.

I mean DAMN that man is good looking. I may need to go lie down.

I hit the ball out of the ballpark when it came to dinner to night. I made vegetable soup for starter, roast pork for dinner and jam roly poly with custard for pudding. I even managed to change into a clean dress and meet Mr H at the door with a cocktail and his slippers! It went amazingly well, although I think Mr H was more freaked out than anything else.

The kids even went to bed early, without complaint, which is frankly unheard of. So Mr H dug up in the attic (we keep EVERYTHING up there) and we had a bit of a Bond movie marathon. It's a hard life.


Mrs H x

No comments:

Post a Comment